Welcome to J & R Electrical & Solar Energy NI
Solar Energy NI are a sister Company of J&R Electrical. We are based in Omagh, Co. Tyrone and we specialise in Solar Photovoltaic Systems.
Solar Photovoltaic Systems (Solar PV)capture the sun's energy using photovoltaic cells. These cells don't need direct sunlight to work - they can still generate some electricity on a cloudy day. The cells convert the sunlight into electricity, which can be used to run energy using equipment in your home or business.
By installing a Solar Energy NI Solar Photovoltaic System (Solar PV), you could earn anywhere up to 18% Return on Investment (ROI).
Installing a Solar Photovoltaic System. How can it benefit you?
- Generate your own electricity
- Reduce your carbon foot print by producing your own electricity by a natural resource.
- Avoid future price increases by your Service Provider.
- Get paid for every kWh of electricity you generate regardless if you use it or not. (A government backed scheme, Renewable Obligation Certificate or ROC, guaranteed for 20 years from time of installation).
- Surplus electricity you don't use while it's being generated is sold back to the national grid at the current rate. (This is in addition to the ROC payment).
- ROC payments guaranteed for 20 years from time of installation.
- All income received is INFLATION LINKED TAX FREE.
- Payback period 6-9 years, dependant on:
- System Size
- Available Grants
- Roof Orientation
- Roof Inclination
- Shading from surrounding trees and buildings
- Inflation Rate